Join USAID's Act | East program at COR-NTD and ASTMH 2020!
Act | East at COR-NTD
Experts from Act | East will present their latest operational research and identify key challenges remaining to eliminate neglected tropical diseases. USAID's Act to End NTDs | East program facilitates operational research for NTDs, helping to address emerging challenges and guide programmatic decision-making around the globe. Check out when we'll be presenting at COR-NTD below!
Mainstreaming and Health Systems Strengthening for Sustainable NTD Services | Thursday, November 12, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
- Moderator: Richard Killian
- Presenter: Taylor Williamson
Developing a M&E Framework for Schistosomiasis and Prioritising Operational Research to Achieve Schistosomiasis Elimination | Friday, November 13, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET
- Presenter: Upendo Mwingira
Exploring cross sectoral opportunities between NTD and malaria programs | Friday, November 13, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET
- Moderators: Margaret Baker and Erin Eckert
- Presenter: Mawo Fall
Tackling Trachoma Endgame Challenges | Friday, November 13, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET
- Moderator: Jeremiah Ngondi
- Presenter: Rebeca Flueckiger
- Group facilitators: Scott McPherson, Emily Gower
In case you missed it, you can also view our presentations that took place ahead of COR-NTD's annual meeting:
- Things Fall Together: Country Perspectives on Mainstreaming NTD Functions and Services within the Health System | View Now
- Elimination of Schistosomiasis as a Public Health Problem: Experiences on Reaching the Goal and What to do Next from Endemic Countries | View Now
- Tackling Trachoma Endgame Challenges | Part 1, Part 2
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the NTD 2030 Goals: Restarting NTD Activities in the Time of COVID-19 - An Implementer's Perspective | View Now
Act | East at ASTMH
At the 2020 Annual Meeting of the American Society for Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (ASTMH), experts from the Act to End NTDs | East program will contribute to 2 symposia and 15 oral and poster presentations related to neglected tropical disease control and elimination. Join us to discuss the latest progress in the fight against NTDs!
Full details of our presence at ASTMH